HUK Newsletter September 2022
As we enter into our 15th year, here is a special message from our Founder/Chair Megan
Thank you to all of our supporters, past and present. We look forward to many years ahead! Please donate to Megan’s 500 Miles(tone) Strut. She’s more that half way there! See her latest updates
Megan’s 500 Milestone Strut
So far she has walked 503,378 steps with 552,622 to go!! HALF A MILLION!! GO MEGAN!!
Clean & Tidy Home Show
Want to see Megan talk in London this month? Buy a ticket to the Clean & Tidy show for the 8th/9th October by using our link and you’ll be supporting HoardingUK whilst you do (100% of ticket sales via this link will be donated to the charity)! Megan will be speaking at 10.30 am on Sunday, alongside other mental health organisations.
Don’t forget to say hello to Kimi and Ken who will be manning our stall.
- Central Training – Hoarding Disorder – Choice & Control 28 September
- Housing Professionals Support & Systemic Models for Hoarding Behaviour – 3 October
- Healthcare Conferences UK – Self Neglect & Adult Safeguarding – 11 October
- Hoarding Awareness for Emergency & Frontlne Services – 3 November
- BAME – 7 September, 4.30pm
- Tottenham – 8 September, in person 1pm
- Place in the Space – 20 September, 3.30pm
- LGBTQAI+ – 27 September, 5pm
- Advocacy Surgery – 29 September, 2pm
- Chairing Positive Change – Professional Advice Surgery – 19, September & 3 October, 2pm
Volunteer with Us!