Available Virtual Training Courses
19 November 2021
Online Course Overview
- Understanding and recognising a hoarding disorder
- Legislation – Safeguarding and Care Act 2014
- Risk Assessment
- Working with Partner Agencies
- Challenges for the Emergency and Front Line Services
- Improving ways of working and the sharing of information
Online Workshop Overview
- Engage in person-centred risk assessment and planning
- Understand interventions which have been shown to improve outcomes
- Generate functional working models which can be improved upon and adapted to your style and practice
- Gain a better understanding of hoarding as a disorder
What They Say
“Very inspiring training. Wonderful. Thank you very much, HoardingUK are doing fantastic work.”
“I really enjoyed the training and the openness; knowledge and passion brought the topic to life.”
“The trainer’s knowledge and sensitivity to the subject was much appreciated.”
“I now have a clearer more understandable insight into hoarding. I will definitely reflect on this training day for many years to come.”
“I feel I can take on the world.”
“I am excited to take what I have learnt to help develop our organisation’s protocol with hoarding.”
“I will certainly be using the HoardingUK website for more information”.
“Training was very informative and provided us with a lot of skills and knowledge. Expectations where exceeded”.
“Probably the most interesting training course I have ever attended. My knowledge of hoarding has gone from zero to 10 in one day, just fantastic."
“I found it inspiring and insightful and the passion from the trainer was tangible.”
“Excellent course needs to be spread wider in communities and organisations.”
The goal of HoardingUK is to empower organisations, not to be the hub of the wheel.
All our training and services are designed to impact practice, improve outcomes and allow organisations to take expertise in-house.
For further information about HoardingUK training, please contact us.