We ask for one four hour shift per week (Monday through Friday between 10am-5pm at our London office). We reimburse for travel (up to Greater London Zone 6) lunch up to £5 per four hour shift. Shifts are typically 10am-2pm and 1pm-5pm.
We are an inclusive, supportive and fun office who work together well as a team. We welcome new people.
- We send out over 1,000 information packs per year. Can you help us meet this important need?
- We work on Microsoft programs including Dynamics CRM and Skype for Business. Do you want to help us keep our data at the high standards we already do?
- Our phones are super busy. Do you want to be the person who welcomes people to HUK via our phone lines?
- We answer hundreds of calls each week. Do you want to use your empathy and counselling skills to provide ongoing support to people with hoarding behaviour, their friends, family, neighbours, and professionals involved in their care?
- No phone call is ever the same, or simple. Do you want to use or expand your knowledge about the integration of social care, mental health, advocacy, law, etc.?
- We work with the nicest people, we mean it! Do you want to be a part of finding solutions for people impacted?
Therapeutic and Spacial Change
- HUK does not provide a ‘decluttering service’. Instead we offer up to one-year in-home therapeutic and spacial support. Are you a psychological professional?
- HUK does not want to be the hub of the wheel. Are you a person-centred support person, a person with lived experience or other who wants to provide practical support?
- HUK wants there to be more pathways for help in both statutory, charitable and community services. Do you want your team to be able to do more to make a difference?
Student Placement Programme
- HUK knows that the only way to really change this is from the ground up. Our successful placement programme works with seven London colleges and universities. Are you a trainee psychological professional in need of placement?
- Supporting those who support our participants is a key focus of our work. Do your placement have a requirement for clinical supervision?
- We want everyone to succeed. Do you need a placement that manages all aspects of your qualification requirements?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we’d love to discuss our programmes with you.
Please contact us initially via email. We will then book a call to discuss further.
We are able to write letters, make calls and work to bring professionals and people who
deal with hoarding behaviours to find a way forward. Please get in touch by letter, phone or email.
137-149 Goswell Road
London EC1V 7ET
T: 020 3239 1600
Office hours: 10:00-17:00 Monday-Friday